How to Power All Apps with MTN mPulse Data using KPNTunnel VPN. MTN mPulse data was introduced just this previous month for children to access the mPulse website.
However, there is more use to the data than just accessing the mPulse website with KPNTunnel VPN. KPNTunnel VPN will let you browse, stream and download on any website you wish with your mPulse Data Plan.
What You Need to Power All Apps with MTN mPulse Data using KPNTunnel VPN
- Dial *344*1# migrate to MTN mPulse
- Activate the mPulse data plan by dialling *344#, then select your preferred data bundle.
- Download KPNTunnel VPN from here.
- Download the KPN Config file here.
After installing the KPNTunnel app, open it and use the method below to import the configuration file:
KPNTunnel Settings for MTN mPulse Data
- Click on the Settings Icon (it is the middle icon found at the top right corner of the app)
- Now tick the SSH tunnel box and go back to the main page
- Click the (third) Menu icon at the top-right corner of the app >> tap Config Options >> tap Import
- Locate the Config file you earlier downloaded and tap on it to import
- Hit the START button to connect.
Note that the MTN mPulse 1.2GB plan is valid for 1 month, while the 350MB bundle lasts for a week.
Dial *559*93# to check your data balance.
Do tell us how it went by your comments and remember to share this with friends!